February is the month of love and so the Top 5 Wednesday topics for this month reflects that.
I haven’t read much LGBTQ so far. The Sumage Solution has been on my reading list since it came out, but I haven’t got around to it yet. Being restricted to literature made it a bit of a Where’s Waldo search, but these are couples that I liked in the fantasy genre. (And one Superhero comic.)
- Rhy Maresh and Alucard Emery – A Conjuring of Light
- Ronan Lynch and Adam Parrish – The Raven Cycle
- Jesper Fahey and Wylan Van Eck – Crooked Kingdom
- Kismet Andreas and Mal/Pestilence – Ink and Shadows
- Teddy Altman (Hulkling) and Billy Kaplan (Wiccan) – Marvel Young Avengers
If I have to choose a favourite fictional male couple, then it is Panto and Silas from BBC America’s Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency.
PS. I forgot about Yuri and Victor. Victuuri forever!